In this article you will get details about full body cleanse detox recipes.
The ideology of detoxing has risen with the internet and influencers making rounds. People were not quite aware of the demand and the benefits of detoxing until now. The need for a fitness regimen has uplifted incredibly during the Covid times. People are more concerned about having a proper routine with a healthy diet that will not only keep them fit but also have glowing skin.
In the highly urbanised and increasingly toxic world where we inhabit, the toxicity is getting upon our health in the major way possible. The human body has different pathways for allowing detoxification including the liver, faeces or urine. Exposure to heavy metals and pesticides has increased toxin consumption to a higher level. Thus, proper detoxification is mandatory.
What is detoxing?
As the name states, detoxing is a way of helping the vital organs of the body cleanse themselves. It is more like an inner therapy where you will be cleansing the digestive system of toxins. It will also help in eliminating the waste products and different toxins absorbed from the air, water and food.
What are detox drinks?
When it comes to detoxification, the one thing that has risen to the core is detox drinks. Not only are they healthy but also support being a catalyst for gaining recognition for body cleansing. Detox drinks contribute to preventing toxins and different health issues. It further helps in omitting different problems. This includes gas, headache, constipation, fatigue, nausea and skin problems.
Detox drinks will help in boosting your immunity and metabolism. It further works as an outstanding laxative ingredient and helps in digestion. It further contributes to improved sleep, better skin conditions and liver functioning.
10 natural full body cleanse detox recipes
1. Orange Carrot Ginger Water
A powerhouse of antioxidants, oranges are rich in vitamin C. Carrots, on the other hand, are rich in beta-carotene and fibers. They help in weight loss and improve digestion.
When it comes to ginger, it has been used in different drinks and food. It aids to be one of the best home remedies for digestion, bloating, and stomach cramps. This is due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- 1 Large Carrot
- 2 Oranges
- Half-inch raw turmeric
- Half-inch ginger crushed
- Half tbsp of lemon juice
- Churn out the juice of both carrot and orange separately.
- Pour it into the blend and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Strait and drink the detox water.
Lemonade is a got-to-drink for all. Who is not familiar with it? Loaded with the goodness of lemon and mints, lemon detox water is the best aid to get relief from the scorching heat.
Furthermore, it is also rich in Vitamin C. It helps in removing harmful toxins from the body, keeping you hydrated and filled with energy.
- 5 whole lemons
- 3 bunch of mint
- 1/2 cup honey
- Crushed ice (if needed)
- Squeeze in all the ingredients together
- You can put it all in the blender along with the crushed ice and drink
- Another way of detoxing water is by cutting the lemon into slices and putting them into water overnight.
- Drink the water the whole day round.
3. Cucumber Mint Detox Water
Another hydrating drink to rejoice in is the cucumber mint detox drink. Mint is a traditional ingredient that has a freshness which is mostly available in different cocktails as well as mocktails.
It helps in soothing the upset stomach further helping the digestive system. When coupled with cucumber and lemon, this drink acts as a cooler. It tracts in as a bursting of energy.
- 1 cucumber
- 15-20 mint leaves
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Ice cubes (if needed)
- Lemon rings
- Peel, chop and blend the cucumber along with mint leaves and 1 cup of water.
- Strain it. Add lemon juice. black salt and a little more water (if needed).
- Pour it into a glass, garnishing with lemon rings and mint leaves.
4. Pomegranate and beetroot juice
Good for detoxification, pomegranate and beetroot have solid importance in Ayurveda. It helps in both cleansing and detoxification.
The freshness of the aloe vera added to the juice will give a boost to your immunity and metabolism.
- 1 fresh leaf of aloe vera
- 1/2 cup beetroot
- 2 cups of pomegranate juice
- 1/4 tsp of black pepper
- Carefully peel the gel from the aloe vera leaf and keep it aside.
- You should approximately have 30 ml of aloe vera gel or you can even opt for aloe vera juice.
- Blend pomegranate, beetroot and aloe vera juice.
- Add some black pepper for enhanced taste and drink it.
5. Honey Lemon Ginger Tea
Tea is Bae! When you wake up early in the morning, the first good thing that you can do is have a cup of good tea.
Mixed with a hint of ginger, honey and lemon, this tea could be healing sore throats and colds. Its further benefits are glowing skin as well as better digestive system functioning.
- 3 cups water
- 1 tsp of finely chopped ginger
- 1 tsp of tea leaves of your choice
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp of honey
- Heat the water in a pan or bowl.
- Add ginger to it and bring it to a boil.
- Once it comes to a boil, add all the ingredients needed.
- Strain it and enjoy the first thing in the morning.
6. Coconut Water with Lemon and Mint
Coconut water cleanses your digestive tract. It cleanses the intestinal tract and leaves you feeling fresh and active.
It quenches your thirst and soothes your soul. Just take 15 mins to attain serenity.
- 1 coconut
- Mint leaves
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 lemon
- Break a coconut and empty the water in a glass.
- Scrap it off with a spoon and chop it finely adding coconut water to it.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to it.
- Mix, stir and serve.
7. Ginger Litchi Lemonade
Another detoxifying drink helpful for cleansing your palate and helping against inflammation is this drink above.
You can intake it any time of the day.
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped ginger
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice
- 1 glass of litchi juice
- 1 cup of grapes
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- Mint leaves
- a pinch of salt
- Add all the ingredients to a jar.
- Add some ice and salt and blend it well.
- Pour it into a jar. Add the sliced grapes and chia seeds to it.
- Garnish it with some mint leaves and enjoy the drink!
8. Fruit infused tea
The goodness of berries, blueberries, ginger, orange and mint leaves along with chamomile tea helps your mind calm. Sip and rejuvenate with a calmer mind and detoxifying body.
- 2 chamomile tea bags
- 1 orange
- 50 gms berries
- 50 gms blueberries
- 10 gms of ginger
- 10 mints leave
- and 2 cups of hot water
- Brew all the ingredients together with the chamomile tea for nearly four minutes.
- Strain it well and drink the tea hot!
9. Aam Panna
Detox your body with a summer drink that is a favourite of all! Made of mango pulp, aam Panna is well blended with some Indian spices and mint leaves.
It has all the goodness to keep your digestive tract healthy and boost metabolism at the same time. It also should be made in the right way. Too much of everything is also not good!
- 3 raw mangoes
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp of salt
- 2 tbsp of black salt
- 2 tbsp of roasted cumin powder
- 2 tbsp of finely chopped mint leaves
- 2 cups of water
- Boil the mangoes in hot water to make a good pulp.
- Remove the skin and squeeze the pulp out of the mangoes.
- Mix in all the ingredients and blend it well adding 2 cups of water to it.
- Pour it into a glass and relish your drink!
10. Detox Haldi Tea
A perfect blend of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties served with tea will be only doing good to you.
Haldi tea is filled with richness and benefits to the body as well as the skin. Turmeric is one useful spice that helps in cleansing your liver, boosts immunity and improves liver function.
- 1/2 tbsp of haldi/turmeric
- 1/2 tbsp of ginger
- 1/4 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 2 cups water
- Boil water in a bowl.
- Bring it to a shimmer.
- Add the chopped ginger and turmeric to it. Stir well.
- Strain the tea, add honey to it and relish your tea!
There are different juices for detoxing or rather cleansing your body from within. You may even opt for fruit detox water that you can put into like two jars and drink all day long. This event is highly beneficial for cleansing your body from within.